Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just New.

Hmmm, how should I start my first post?
UMMMM, I think I should introduce myself first.

Alexes Janine is the name. I am proud to be a Filipino.
I am breathing since March 25, 1999. I am doing that more than 13 years,  I guess.
I am a typical kind of weird person. I am random and vain.
My attitude is obviously the same different from my personality. Treat me well, and I will treat you well too.


Favorite food:
Lasagna.
If you ask me why, I just love it you know.


Favorite color:
Purple.
I am obsessed with that color. Bear with it. Even this blog is purple.


Favorite movie:
Ummm, I am not into movies. I am more into books.
However if you really want me to mention one movie, Hunger Games perhaps is my favorite so far. I've read the 3 books. Just saying. :)


Hobbies:
Reading books and surfing the net perhaps.


Books:
I have read lots of books. Among my favorites are:
Nancy Drew Mystery Stories and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.


Sports:
I am not into sports, too. But I do swimming and badminton.


Music:
OOOOH, I love music. Guess it's already my best friend and my life.
In terms of music, I am totally random.
To be specific, I am more into Taylor Swift songs because her songs relate and tell every girls' life.


Talents:
Talents? I don't even know! I believe that those talents are hidden, and it's for us to discover.


Oh did I tell you that I am a Wattpad user?
HMMM, I guess that's enough. This is getting lengthy.
I would like to talk more but I'll be out of the topic!



Til my next post,
Alexes ♥

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your talent. WEE. Di, joke lang

    ReplyDelete