Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sembreak.

               It's been 5 days since we had our semestral break. And before that day, which is October 25, there was a typhoon or something that the Mayor cancelled all classes. And my classmates were bothering me seriously. They said, there will be no classes. Then after a while, they will tell me that there is. Oh my god huh. I texted our adviser asking what's really the truth. WE JUST HAD OUR TERM TEST THE DAY BEFORE AND I WAS PERPLEXED THAT TIME MORE THAN THE TEST! Oh my god. She said, she was on school and they were having the culminating activity that I couldn't remember.


              In contrast, I had big problems because of that you know. It keeps bothering me! The day before that, I slept late just to finish my project. And alas! I was not able to submit it due to classes being suspended. So I had no choice to send it by email. Unfortunately, oh my god, the file was too large. I had to do some editing and stuff. Second, I wasn't or let me say, we were not able to take the practical test which was supposed to be scheduled on that day! NO OTHER TIME FOR THAT. It was not our fault that the Mayor cancelled classes! And third, I wasn't able to go to the library for the Physical Education homework. Screw that huh! But I guess, I shouldn't let those bother my vacation. I want to relax!


               It's October 31! And I guess you know what I mean. It's Halloween!


               What is Halloween seriously? I know, it's like having a party where people where scary costumes and have their trick or treat in their neighborhood and stuff. According to Wikipedia, Halloween is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows.


               I really find it interesting you know. When I was a kid, I go to trick or treat in malls. But I stopped when I was like hmm, 10 or 11 years old. Of course I get embarrassed! I am growing up, and you see children around 3-4 years of age and I am like "OMG, I AM TOO OLD FOR THIS" or something like that you know.


               Anywayyyy I am not going to a Halloween party and stuff. This semestral break, my family and I will be going to Palawan for vacation. And that will be tomorrow! I am so so so so excited you know. Who wouldn't? I just don't have any idea what are we going to do there, what hotel do we check in and stuff. All I know is that, we will go there tomorrow! I am sure I will be posting a summary of what we did there, perhaps.


                Haven't I told you that we will be going to Singapore next year?! OMG, I am so excited! I always wanted to go there! Anyway, I need to stop thinking, so I couldn't type more. Can't you see? I am out of topic, I even talked about Singapore. LOL. So I guess, I'll be out for a while and will be back after a few days.


               Enjoy your sembreak and Happy Halloween by the way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment