Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lazy and tired.

            This will be fast, I swear.


           I promised you that I'll post about the Palawan trip but unfortunately, I got lazy and tired. Tired in the fact that I was tired from the trip yesterday and I want to sleep. Lazy in the sense that I don't want to go to school tomorrow! :(


          I am just so frustrated when my Dad will be buying me the Red (Taylor Swift) Album and there was no stock in Astroplus! So pissed early in the morning, cause of something. Not telling it. Nothing much happened this day though.


         So, classes will resume tomorrow and I need to get ready. I need to wake up early and stuff. Awwww, I don't want sembreak to end! I will try to post some the next weekend cause I am sure I'll be busy this week. Classes you know.


             By the way, this is just a short idk. You may not read.

No comments:

Post a Comment