Saturday, November 17, 2012

Random post.

               Okay, this is a random post. So I say random things. As I've told you, I am a random type of person.

               I forgot to mention, I watched Breaking Dawn Part II yesterday! It was awesome. WAHHHHHHHHHHH! Taylor's abs. Oh my gosh. Someone help me. I am hyperventilating. Joking. HAHAHA! But seriously, his abs is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ^O^ You should watch it. You won't regret seeing Taylor's abs. LOL. I told you that so far, my favorite movie is Hunger Games. Now, it's Breaking Dawn Part II. AHHHHHHHH. Abs abs abs. LOL.


               I am truly in karma. My mom and dad is in Leyte and I have no one to help with my news writing, my movie review and everything! SOMEONE HELP ME! Thank God, at least no home work is involved in drawing, or else. -___-" Yes, I suck at drawing.


               It's already past 4 in the afternoon and I haven't took my daily bath yet. *sniffs* I stink. I am too lazy to get myself away from my laptop. :( Someone help me.


               Please pray that I may not be lazy after I take a bath. Love you all. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment