Saturday, November 24, 2012

Busy life.

                As what the title says, I am so busy. I became busier than ever. Asking why? It's because school is so AGH. Words fail to explain it. DAMN.


                Almost the whole day, my group mates and I continued making our Biology project. Guess what? We're far from finishing touches. But I guess we can do it though. Of course we can. Shut up! Kidding.


                Let me tell you the most annoying story among the annoying stories. Last Wednesday, we had our PE class for 3 hours. I was tasked to be the coach of the sport, Volleyball. I am not complaining or anything, It's just that our teacher has been so mean to me, or like I don't know. She scolds me even if it wasn't my fault and she doesn't even listen to my explanation. I am not numb! I have feelings too. I am hurt. I was hurt. But since she is my teacher, I will respect her. I need to respect her.


                Busy aside, I am so frustrated knowing that my parents won't be around during our Family Day, which will be on December 16. I would have the loner feeling on that day. Yes, I understand they will be going to Cambodia for our sake, but what I don't understand is that why won't they spare even just a day to go? It's called "Family Day" not a "Loner Day." This is so sad heartbreaking for me, I swear. Seeing my friends with their families, and me, there sitting in a corner thinking "Where are they when I needed them? Where are they when I need their presence?"


                I hope someone would understand. I might be so happy in school, but in reality, I am really not. It's just that I leave my home problems at home. Most of all, I don't want my friends to worry about me because I know they have millions of reasons to be happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment